The Editorial Board of the MATS University Law Journal (ISSN: 2250-3889) is inviting articles, comments and book reviews from interested authors for the December 2016 issue i.e. Volume 1, Issue 2 of the Journal.
The write-up can be sent under the following categories:
- Special Articles:
- Any topic relating to law and policy
- Minimum length (6000 words including footnotes)
- Law of the future:
- Any new Bill introduced relating to law and its research
- Minimum length (3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews / Comments:
- Any new/revised book launched relating to law and policy
- Minimum length (1200 words including footnotes)
Write-up particularly preferred by the Chief Editor shall also be published.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st October, 2016.
Prof. G.P. Tripathi
Mr. Sugato Mukherjee
Ms. Abhiruchi Jain
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017