The Editorial Board of the MATS University Law Journal (ISSN: 2250-3889) is inviting articles, comments and book reviews from interested authors for the December 2016 issue i.e. Volume 1, Issue 2 of the Journal.
The write-up can be sent under the following categories:
- Special Articles:
- Any topic relating to law and policy
- Minimum length (6000 words including footnotes)
- Law of the future:
- Any new Bill introduced relating to law and its research
- Minimum length (3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews / Comments:
- Any new/revised book launched relating to law and policy
- Minimum length (1200 words including footnotes)
Write-up particularly preferred by the Chief Editor shall also be published.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st October, 2016.
Prof. G.P. Tripathi
Mr. Sugato Mukherjee
Ms. Abhiruchi Jain
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Women in Indian Prisons: Over Crowded jails, lack of sanitation, custodial incidents & shortage of doctors (Read Report) - April 23, 2018
- CALL FOR PAPERS: THE JOURNAL FOR INDIAN RESEARCHERS (ISSN: 2581-3595) VOL 2 - April 23, 2018
- Supreme Court stays proceeding against Salman Khan for his comment on Valmiki community - April 23, 2018