Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2016
Organization: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Post: Civil Judge Posts
Total Posts: 72 Vacancies
Pay Scale: Shortlisted applicants for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 will receive consolidated pay band of Rs.27700 to Rs.44770 along with grade pay.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants should have completed Professional LLB degree from any government recognized University / Institution under the advocate Act 1961 with Knowledge of Rajasthan Dialects & Social Customs. Students who were in the final year of LLB also eligible to apply for this notification.
- Minimum Age is 23 years
- Maximum Age limit is 35 years as on 01.01.2017
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC, ST category candidates
Following selection rounds will be originated by the selection board of Rajasthan High Court Selection board. Qualified candidates in the primary selection round only forwarded to consecutive selection rounds. Applicants need to qualify in all selection rounds to get selected.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam
Exam/Application Fee: Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Notification 2016 requires application fee of Rs.250 for General category, Rs.150 for OBC category and Rs.50 as exam fee for SC, ST, HC category candidates. Application forms will not be accepted after closing date.
- Online Application Commencement from – 16.03.2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 05.04.2016
For More Information Visit: www.hcraj.nic.in
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018