NLSIU (Distance Education Programme) – Admission 2017
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) is the premier Law University in India. Applications are invited for admission to the following courses under Distance Education Programme for the Academic year 2017-18.
- Master of Business Laws (M.B.L) – 2 year Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses – 1 year Programme
- Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Medical Law & Ethics (PGDMLE)
- Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)
- Consumer Law & Practice (PGDCLP)
- Cyber Law & Cyber Forensics (PGDCLCF)
Graduate of any discipline from a recognized University is eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Applications can be downloaded from website
- Applications can be filled online on:
For application to any of the above, kindly write to “The Director, Distance Education Department, National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560 072”, along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,500/- drawn in favour of NLSIU DED Courses, payable at Bengaluru.
Last date for the issue and receipt of duly filled in application without late fee (31st August, 2017)
With late fee of Rs. 500/- (14th October, 2017)
Distance Education Department (DED)
Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru – 560242
Phone: 080-23213160, 080-23160532/23160533/23160534/23160535 Extn: 242,260,284,285
Direct Numbers: 080-23160524/23160529