Date: 26 November, 2017
Venue: 4116, Oberoi Garden Estates, CWing, Off Saki Vihar Road, Near Chandivali Studios, Powai, Mumbai 400072.
Monk Prayogshala is a not-for-profit academic research institution, registered under the Companies Act, 1956. They undertake projects covering the entire research life cycle from proposals to experimentation through to publishing and feedback integration.
The seminar aims to encourage high quality research as an important part of the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral curricula in India. It will provide an opportunity to students from various disciplines within the social sciences to present and receive a critical review and useful comments on their research.
In doing away with an overarching theme, we wish to encourage submission of high-quality research in the fields of psychology, economics, sociology, anthropology, gender studies, and public policy. Papers presented at past editions of the Seminar have been multi-disciplinary in nature.
- Psychology, Quantitative Gender Studies – 7,000 words
- American Psychological Association Qualitative Gender Studies, Sociology, Anthropology,
Economics and Public Policy – 10,000 words
APA, MLA, Harvard format.
- Submission deadline for papers: 3rd October, 2017
- Presenters (a maximum of ten) shall be informed of the committee’s decision: 31st October, 2017
- Registration deadline for seminar (Early): 3rd October, 2017
- Registration deadline for seminar (Late): 31st October, 2017
- Pre-registration by presenters is mandatory by 31st October, 2017.
- Conference Date: 26th November, 2017 (Sunday, 9 am to 6 pm)
Phone: +91 9167226458