MGVCL is calling for Applications for the Post of Assistant Law Officer
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified leading power Distribution Company in Gujarat, which distributes electricity in the central area of Gujarat. And mission is to provide uninterrupted supply.
The company has issued a notification for the commencement of the application procedure for the following posts.
Post Name: Assistant Law Officer
Number of Vacancies: 06
Proposed Salary: Rs.17,300-38,610 plus DA, HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC as per Company’s rules.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Special LLB with minimum 60 % from Government Recognized University with regular course or five years integrated course in law with 60 % marks.
- Minimum 03 years of working experience in Corporate Sector/Public Sector/Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
- 35 years for UR candidates.
- 40 years for SEBC Candidates
Application Procedure: Online Applications may be submitted on or before 22.08.2017 before 06.00 P.M. and the payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 24.08.2017.
Last Date of Application: August 22, 2017
The official notification has been provided underneath.
Latest posts by Vidhi Koolwal (see all)
- “No embargo on the government to cure the deficiency of absence of law by enacting a legislation subsequently.” SC states in Aadhaar Case. - February 22, 2018
- Rajsamand Murder Case: A review - January 15, 2018
- Is the Third Organ of the Government in Grave Danger? - January 14, 2018