Call for Submission: Medico Legal Reporter; Submit by 25th Jan’18
About Medico Legal Reporter:
Very few people in India are aware of Medical Negligence and legal issues concerning this act. This publication answers the question, ‘What does law have to do with Doctors in case of Medical Negligence?’ Law has to bear on all aspects of life, Medical science is also no exception. The influence of law on Medical profession has generally increased from last few decades, all thanks to lay society that has questioned the medical profession like never before and have been fighting for justice.
This Publication is a storehouse of recent cases decided by Supreme Court of India, High Courts of various States and other courts with conclusive briefs including the cause of action, contentions of both the parties, the law applied, judgment of the court and rationale of the judgment.
Through the medium of this publication, Legal Desire has entered in the vast field of Medical Science for providing in-depth analysis, research and publications for our reader’s which will benefit them for getting aware about medico-legal issues and concerns. It is must read for every practising doctor, lawyers in the field of medical negligence, both medical and law students.
Call for Submissions: The Journal invites submissions for upcoming edition on the broad theme of Medical Negligence, Criminal Forensics, Forensic Medicine, Medico-Legal issues etc.
Types of Submissions: Please refer to the Instructions for Authors section below before submitting your research work. We invites authors to submit manuscripts under following heads:
- Research Papers/Articles: A thorough analysis on any theme relating to Medico-Legal Issues. These can be submitted in two formats
- Short Articles: The word limit for articles is between 1,500 to 2,500 words excluding footnotes for being considered for publication in the Journal.
- Research Papers: The word limit for research papers is between 5,000 to 8,000 words excluding footnotes for being considered for publication in the Journal.
- Legislative / Policy / Book Reviews: A book review should focus on either an autobiography authored by a lawyer which could inspire aspirants and practitioners in the medico-legal field or focuses on a practical issue that is important to know in the medico-legal field. The word limit for book review is between 1,000 to 2,500 words for being considered for publication in the Journal.
- Case Comments: A case comment should be a composite comment on some of the leading judgments by various National and International courts on Medico-Legal. The word limit should be between 1,000-1,500 words for being considered for publication in the Journal.
- Responses to scholarly works published in law reviews or books: This involves highly intellectual analysis of the scholarly works by different eminent writers. The opinions should be highly beneficial for the society and those in the legal fraternity. Word Limit should be between 1,000-2,500 words for being considered for publication in the Journal.
- All Manuscripts submitted should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’;
- Footnotes cited in the manuscript should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1’;
- The text and citation must conform to the 19th Edition of the Bluebook: A uniform system of citation or any uniform method of citation through the whole submission.
- Provide a cover letter including your name, institution or affiliation, title of your manuscript, address, telephone number and email address.
- The manuscripts should be submitted online in a MS Word format document to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Submission on *Title of your submission*” by 25th Jan’18
- With your submission, you grant the Editorial Board of Journal, the permission to use the manuscript in the author’s name and will also testify that the following manuscript has not been already used or published.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that all references and citations stated in the submissions are correct and submissions must not infringe copyright / any other rights of any third parties. The submissions must not contain any obscene, offensive, defamatory or racially prejudiced materials. The author(s) shall indemnify the journal in case of any infringement.
Publication Fee: There is no FEE for this Issue.
Mr. Mahipal, Executive Editor at+91-9818019674 or email at: email@example.com
To Read the First Issue, Click Here
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Kochadaiiyaan dues: SC directs Rajinikanth’s wife to pay Rs 6.20 crores - February 20, 2018
- Union Cabinet gave approval for setting up Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal - February 20, 2018
- SC directs Supertech to submit Rs.10 Crore for refund to home buyers in Emerald Noida project - February 20, 2018