The Legal Desire International Quarterly Journal (ISSN: 2347-3525) is a peer reviewed journal published quarterly that publishes scholarly articles and commentaries on the law contributed by jurists, practitioners, law professors and students having immense informative value. The object behind the journal is to bring in the close insights of the various contemporary and current issues of law to the readers. Participation in this journal provides an opportunity to authors for concentrated study in specific areas of the law and enhances their skills in legal research writings and analysis. The articles published are also available for open access at 'Article' section our website. Click Here
Categories for Submission:
- Articles: Between 3000-5000 Words
- Research Papers: Between 3000-8000 Words
- Case Comments: Between 1500 and 2500 words
- All the submissions must be original and unpublished. The submissions have to be made only via email.
- Use Times New Roman as font theme, Font Size - 12 pt, justified alignment and Line Spacing - 1.5. For footnotes, use Times New Roman as font theme, 10 pt as font size and 1.0 line-spacing.
- The submissions can be in the form of Articles, Essays, Case Notes, Legislative / Policy / Book Reviews, Responses to scholarly works published in law reviews or books and Film Reviews.
- Submissions must contain an Abstract of 150 - 350 words in total.
- All the submissions must be accompanied by a covering letter containing academic qualifications of the author(s). Authorship of papers is limited to two authors. Name of the author(s) must not be provided in the submissions. Please use footnotes in citations. The journal accepts Bluebook 19th Edition, OSCOLA 4th Edition and the citation style formulated by the journal.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that all references and citations stated in the submissions are correct and submissions must not infringe copyright / any other rights of any third parties. The submissions must not contain any obscene, offensive, defamatory or racially prejudiced materials. The author(s) shall indemnify the journal in case of any infringement.
Submit your Submissions to email@example.com