Legal Desire & Delhi Metropolitan Education are pleased to invite you to the maiden edition of DMEMUN conference, Delhi Metropolitan Education Model UN 2016 organized by Delhi Metropolitan Education, GGSIPU . The conference is going to be held on 5th and 6th of November and is comprised of 4 exciting committees, celebrations of diversity along with some pleasant surprises as well.
DMEMUN is an initiative which aims to bring harmony and strengthen the inseparable bonds by giving young students the opportunity to meet, discuss and deliberate on issue that are of immense value to societies all over the world.
There will be four committees in DMEMUN'16:
(1) United Nations General Assembly - DISEC
(2) United Nations Human Rights Council
(3) United Nations Commission on the Status of Women
(4) All India Political Parties Meet
It would be an honor for us to have you in DMEMUN 2016 and we are looking forward to receive your Delegate Applications. Please note that, DMEMUN 2016 is open for all- school, college, university students all over India.
Individual Application Form: https://dme3.typeform.com/to/
Group/College/School Application Form: https://dme3.typeform.com/to/
International Press Application Form: https://dme3.typeform.com/to/
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Uber hires O’Melveny & Myers Law firm on India Rape Case - June 25, 2017
- 5 United Nations treaties on Outer Space Law - June 23, 2017
- Fix Schools firstly before purchasing luxury items, High Court slams Uttarakhand govt - June 23, 2017