The International Forum for Research & Analysis invites you to participate in one of its kind, the IVCLJ-2016 Virtual presentation. The conference foresees to provide an opportunity for academicians, legal practitioners, research scholars and students to exchange ideas, and discuss upon emerging issues in the field of law.
- To provide a forum for academicians, curriculum developers, students, researchers' scholars, practitioners, service providers and other interested persons from the field of law, to discuss the contemporary issues in law.
- To encourage students to be involved in the research process, in order to achieve Comprehensive Excellence.
- To produce a collection of scholarly papers presented and to share knowledge.
The paper presenters should send their abstract (not more than 300 words) and the full paper (not more than 4000 words in MS WORD, Times New Roman, font 12, spacing 1.5, justified with no page numbers and no page borders).
- Any uniform mode of citation is accepted, footnotes should be used, however, end notes are not allowed.
- Papers will be peer reviewed by members of the committee & other independent reviewers and will be published in the online journal with ISSN number.
- Once the paper is accepted and requisite fee paid, the authors will be intimated to send a power-point presentation of not less than 25 slides and not more than 30 slides, which will be uploaded in the website of the forum under virtual presentation section.
This virtual presentation section will enable all the participants to have access to all power point presentations. Abstracts and papers will be published in ISSN online journal.
- Administrative law
- Competition Law
- Corporate Finance Law
- Human Rights Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- Law & Health
- Law of the Sea
- Taxation Law
- Aviation Law
- Conflict of Laws
- Cyber Law
- Immigration Law
- Labour Law and Social Policy
- Law of Insurance
- Law of Torts
- Tourism Law
- Banking and Investment Law
- Constitutional Law
- Environmental Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Law and E-commerce
- Land Laws
- Media & Law
- Transfer of Property
- Civil and Criminal Law
- Contract Law
- Family Laws
- International Economics and Trade Law
- Law of Energy
- Law and Outer Space
- Public International Law
- Women & Law
- Single Author: INR 2200/-
- Co-author: INR 3300/-
- Students / Research Scholars
- Single Author: INR 1500/-
- Co- author: INR 2400/-
The registration fees include:
- Publication of full research paper in ISSN online journal
- Certificate of publication
- Certificate of paper presentation
- Journal issue in CD
- Upload to the IFRA Conference link
Abstract & Full paper Submission:
20th July, 2016
Intimation of Acceptance:
30th July, 2016
Registration and payment of fee:
9th August, 2016
Submission of Power point / Video file:
20th August, 2016
Uploading of Online presentation:
30th August, 2016
Publication in ISSN Online Journal:
9th September, 2016
Dispatching of Certificate of presentation, certificate of publication and journal issue in CD:
10th September, 2016 onwards
International Virtual Conference on Law & Justice
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Uber hires O’Melveny & Myers Law firm on India Rape Case - June 25, 2017
- 5 United Nations treaties on Outer Space Law - June 23, 2017
- Fix Schools firstly before purchasing luxury items, High Court slams Uttarakhand govt - June 23, 2017