Faculty Recruitment at Llyod College, Noida
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida is looking for various full time faculty positions in all the area of Law and pre-law courses like English / Economics/ History / Political Science & Public Administration / Sociology. Other officers of the law school are also required.
Application Process: Faculty Selection is a three stage process;
• Trial / Demonstration Lecture
• Personal Interview before Subject Experts
• HR Round
The deadline for sending the applications is Thursday 15 June 2017 to [email protected] with appropriate covering letter.
Interested persons may send their application with the following documents:
• CV with Passport sized Photograph (updated)
• Scan in PDF with less than 02 MB each file (all the documents class X till date)
• Experience Certificates
College reserves the right to conduct interviews to fill this position and College will not be able to cover the costs for attending the selection process. Lloyd Law College is an equal opportunity workplace.
For any further inquiry call: Mr. Anil K. Thakur (Asst. Prof.) – 9555151970
Here is the Detailed Notification:
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018
- Vakya; 1st Opinion Writing Competition - March 19, 2018
- Why Should You Go For International Franchising? - March 19, 2018