Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala National Legal Essay Writing Competition 2016: Submit by Oct 20,2016
Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala National Legal Essay Writing Competition 2016: Submit by Oct 20,2016 organised by Lawmatra & International Council of Jurists, London (Student Division)
Theme – TERRORISM AND LAW
The theme is broad in nature. The participants can also take up any particular section/ issue/ changes introduced or any new
concept incorporated for writing under the law.
Last Date of Submission : 20th October, 2016
MODE OF SUBMISSION:
- Submissions should be in electronic form (.doc, .docx).
- The submissions are to be addressed to The Editorial Board, Law Mantra Journal at
- [email protected]
Note:-Selected paper will be published with I.S.S.N and publication certificate will be issued to
only selected participants.
- For registration must be via www.lawmantra.co.in
- Selected full paper should reach the convener, on or before 20th october, 2016.
Prizes and Awards
1st Cash Prize Rs. 10,000/-
2nd Cash Prize Rs. 7,000/-
3rd Cash Prize Rs. 5,000/-
4th Cash Prize Rs. 3,000/-
* Above these 3 students will also be awarded with internship in the Chambers of Dr. Adish C. Aggarwala.
For further details and query contact us : [email protected] or
Contact us : +91-8255090897, +91-7896524945
For more details visit : www.lawmantra.co.in
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Handling a Felony - March 20, 2018
- 4th IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018