Corporation Bank Invites Online Applications for the Post of Law Manager
Nationalized in 1980, The Corporation Bank was the forerunner when it came to evolving and adapting to the financial sector reforms. The Bank has many ” firsts ” to its credit, Cash Management Services, Gold Banking, m-Commerce, ” Online ” approvals for Educational loans, 100% CBS Compliance and more recently, its pioneering efforts to take the technology to the rural masses in remotest villages through low-cost branchless banking Business Correspondent model. All of which symbolize Bank’s commitment to its customers to provide convenience banking.
The Bank is inviting Applications for the following Post.
Post Name: Law Manager
Number of Vacancies: 20
Proposed Salary: MMG Scale-II Cadre ₹ 31,705 – 1145/1 – 32,850 – 1310/10 – 4595
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- LLB degree from a University /Institution /Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Boards.
- Minimum educational qualification should be either full time 5 year LL.B degree or full time 3 year LL.B degree after graduation.
- 3 years of overall Experience as follows:
- Practice at Bar or
- Judicial Service or
- A Law Officer in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Central/ State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking.
Age Limit: Between 21 to 35 years.
Application Procedure: Online Applications may be submitted
Last Date of Application: 5th August, 2017
The official notification has been provided underneath.
Latest posts by Vidhi Koolwal (see all)
- “No embargo on the government to cure the deficiency of absence of law by enacting a legislation subsequently.” SC states in Aadhaar Case. - February 22, 2018
- Rajsamand Murder Case: A review - January 15, 2018
- Is the Third Organ of the Government in Grave Danger? - January 14, 2018