Actually we will not spam you and keep your personal data secure
1. Drafting, reviewing and vetting all agreements executed by the company encompassing all business activities.
2. Drafting, reviewing and vetting notices, undertakings, affidavits, declarations, indemnities, bank guarantees and all documents bearing legal implications.
3. Prepare contracts, letters and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial, promotional, regulatory, financial and other operational matters to protect the overall organization’s legal and business interests.
4. Interpretation and analysis of provisions of various commercial and corporate laws affecting operations of the company including Indian Contract Act, Sale of Goods Act, Insecticides Act, Competition Law and Legal Metrology Act.
5. Checking label declarations of each product and suggest corrections and modifications as may be necessary to ensure compliance of relevant statutory provisions pertaining to packaged commodities in India.
6. Finalizing Service Agreements for all Bayer group companies which are within the purview of the platform functions.
WHO YOU ARE
1. Degree in Law from a reputed university.
2. Working knowledge of Indian commercial and corporate laws.
3. Minimum 6 years post qualification experience in corporate legal function.
4. Excellent legal interpretational skills, Command over written communication. Understanding
of and ability to communicate in Hindi language is desirable.
5. Professional qualification as Company Secretary – Membership of ICSI will be added
Click Here to Apply with your LinkedIn