- Registration and protection of IPR
- Attending Courts and co-ordinating with the Solicitors and Counsels.
- Filing of Summary suit under Order XXXVII, Rule 2 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908. Serving of legal demand notice, preparation & filing of plaint for recovery of outstanding payment. Interacting with solicitors to get the summons issued and served upon the Defendants. Follow up with Advocate(s)
- Drafting written statement(s) w.r.t claim of recovery filed against the company under section 26 Order VII Rule 1 of Code of Civil Procedure,1908. Appointment of Advocate and briefing them. Discussing the appropriate course of action.
- Filing of Winding up petition under section 433 (e) & (f) read with sections 434 & 439 of the Companies Act, 1956. Preparing Memo of Compromise towards settlement of outstanding payment.
- Drafting of commercial documents like Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Commercial Agreements, Leave and Licence Agreements etc.
- Drafting cease and desist notice and initiating necessary steps for protection and enforcement of Company's IPR.
- Filing of suit for permanent injunction, passing off, rendition of accounts & delivery up etc. under Trade & Merchandise Marks Act,1958.
- Drafting of Statement of Objections/ written statements etc. towards consumer complaints filed against the Company under the Consumer Protection Act 1986.. Appointment and briefing of Advocates. Filing of appeal against orders of Hon-ble District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum.
- Ensuring compliance under The Competition Act, 2002 and The Legal Metrology (and Packaged Commodities) Rules, 2011.
- Advise the Company on various issues including statutes, government regulations and contractual obligations.
- Conduct legal workshops and make presentations - provide guidance and training on ensuring legal compliance to various functions.
2. Researching abilities regarding legal issues
3. Knowledge on Commercial laws.