Call for Papers: CHESD National Conference On Environment Law, Health and Sustainable Development [07 January 2018]: Submit by Dec 23
Centre for Health & Environmental Studies, Dehradun
In academic association with
Ministry of Environment & Forests and climate change Government of India
CHESD, Head Office, Sahastradhara, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
07 January 2018
Centre for Health and Environmental Studies Dehradun has been working in the field of improving the health and environmental attributes throughout Uttarakhand by its various initiatives. The centre regularly conducts awareness programs in the fields of Health and Environment connoting the government schemes and policies to the grassroots of Uttarakhand through its various research and developmental activities. It also provides free legal aid in the matters concerned with Health and Environmental matters or disputes
About The Conference
The society and law are the two integral parts of a civilization. The society keeps on changing from day to day and so as the law from time to time and they both maintain the dynamism in them. In order to study and understand this catalytic behaviour, a deep analysis and discussion is to be done on the various issues and trends of societal development to make a better futuristic oriented policy and regulation. This conference will be the platform from where these issues will be addressed and analyzed by different delegates from all around the world.
Climate change raises significant social, environmental and legal challenges. The governance system applying to climate change is complex and multi-level. A central issue in international law and policy is how countries of the world should allocate the burden of addressing global climate change. Countries around the world are taking important domestic actions to help tackle the issue of climate change.
The immensity of global warming can be discouraging and depressing. What can one person, or even one nation, do on their own to slow and reverse climate change? The good news is that we know exactly what needs to be done to stop climate change – and the technologies we need already exist. With the right policies at national and local levels, we would be able to deploy them on a large scale.
Developments in EU energy law and policy
Regulatory developments in shale gas
Upstream petroleum and gas in Europe and internationally
International energy disputes
Environment and Sustainability
Environmental management and sustainability
Impact of urban development on the environment
Development of environmental criteria
Environmental management and policy
Environmental Risk Assessments (ERA)
Solid waste management
Green energy technologies
Environmental monitoring programs
Industrialization and the environment
Politics of sustainability
Ethics of sustainability
The Financial Crisis and the Environment
Evolution and the Goals of Environmental Policy
Global Warming and Climate Change
Global Warming and the Greening of Religion
Setting the Balance for Global Climate Change
Climate Change Issues and Affirmative Actions
The Role of Mediation in Climate Change Agreements
Climate Change Impacts
Effects of climate change on the environment
Climate and air pollution
Climate change and environmental dynamics
Climate Change and Challenges for Coastal
Health and the Environment
Ecological and human health risk assessments
Designing for health
The safety of food
Waste disposal challenges and management
Social and economic issues
Environmental inequalities and justice
Integrated Education in Energy and the Environment
Improving Campus Sustainability
- Abstracts not exceeding 300 words on any of the aforesaid themes should be sent to the Organizing Secretary through email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd December 2017 Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract within 3- 4 working day of submission (if accepted).
- All Papers and Abstracts shall be sent via e-mail to email@example.com as an attachment, the subject of which should mention ‘ABSTRACT SUBMISSION’ or ‘PAPER SUBMISSION’ accordingly.
- Co-authorship up to two is allowed with separate registration.
- Both the Abstracts and Final Papers should mandatorily have Cover Page which clearly indicates the following-
- Name of the author(s)
- Designation of the author(s)
- Contact details of the author(s)
- Email Id(s) of the author(s)
- Full-length research paper, maximum of 6 pages should be submitted latest by 30th December 2017 through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The participants are expected to avoid plagiarism as far as possible and submit original papers only. Thus, any previously published material shall not be accepted.
- All Papers should be submitted in
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 pts
- Line spacing: 1.5 spacing
- Alignment: Justified
- Bluebook (19th Ed.) Citation Format
|Submission of Abstract not more than 200-300 words||23rd DECEMBER 2017|
|Intimation of acceptance of abstracts||25th DECEMBER 2017|
|Submission of full-length paper and Registration||31st DECEMBER 2017|
All papers accepted for the conference will be published in the international journal and edited books with ISSN/ISBN.
|Students/Research Scholars||₹ 1000|
|Accompanying person If any||₹ 800|
Note: The authors and Co-authors both must register separately
The registration fee includes conference book with ISBN number, kit, lunch, High Tea, entry to all Technical session, Certificates and local hospitality.
Free one-day Accommodation will be available to the limited no. of outstation Delegates at university guest house and nearby other guest houses/hotels around conference venue.
Dr. J.N. Singh
Mr. Rahul Soni
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018