Call for Papers: South Asian Journal of Law and Policy Review (Vol. 1, Issue 2)
South Asian Journal of Law and Policy Review invite contribution from the legal fraternity for its Volume 1 Issue 2 (ISSN: 2455-8087).
A submission may fall within any of the following categories:
- Articles (3000 – 7000 Words)
- Essays (2000 – 3000 Words)
- Case Notes / Comments (1500 – 2500 Words)
- Book Reviews (1000 – 2000 Words)
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. We are also open to discussing potential submissions that are substantially longer or shorter. Please get in touch with us for further information and to discuss any such proposals you may have.
Citation style must adhere to the Harvard Bluebook Style of Uniform Citations (19th Edition).
We only accept previously unpublished submissions. All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check, a maximum of 25% material may be borrowed from foreign materials, including footnotes.
Please send in your submissions in MS Word (*.doc or *.docx) or Open Office (*.odt) to [email protected] along with the following information:
- Position / Year of Study
- Author contact information
An abstract of not more than 300 words should also be attached separately. Please feel free to browse our website or to contact us at [email protected] for more information. We look forward to receiving your submissions.
Although we accept submissions on a rolling basis, the first deadline for submissions will be 20th May 2016.
Mr. Vegadarshi K.
15-16 link road,
SS Puram, Tumkur – 572102
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018
- Vakya; 1st Opinion Writing Competition - March 19, 2018
- Why Should You Go For International Franchising? - March 19, 2018