Call for Papers: Indian Journal of Arbitration Law Inbox x Legal Desire x
The Indian Journal of Arbitration Law is pleased to announce the call for papers for Volume 5, Issue 2. We would be grateful if you would share details of the call on your website.
The details are as follows:
The Indian Journal of Arbitration Law (IJAL) is the flagship biannual journal of the Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law, published under the aegis of National Law University, Jodhpur. IJAL strives to achieve scholarly excellence with the aid of an eminent advisory board and an institution known for its academic excellence.
IJAL is published in the months of January and July each year.
IJAL is also indexed on popular legal databases such as Kluwer Arbitration and Westlaw.
1. Articles, which analyse topics of permanent interest from major national jurisdictions as well as contemporary international issues,
2. Notes, which cover topical recent developments and on-going debates in the field
3. Book reviews.
IJAL is pleased to announce its upcoming issue, Issue 2 of Volume 5, which is to be published in January 2017.
The deadline for submission of manuscripts for the forthcoming issue is 30th September, 2016.
However, IJAL accepts articles year-round on a rolling basis and any manuscript submitted after the aforesaid deadline will be considered for publication in the next issue i.e. Issue 1 of Volume 6.
Manuscripts may be submitted via email to the Executive Editor at [email protected]
latest by 30th September, 2016.
For further details regarding IJAL, contributor guidelines, and editorial policy, please visit website.
The One Stop Destination for Law providing Latest News, Notifications, Career Updates, Study Materials, Courses on Law & More.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Handling a Felony - March 20, 2018
- 4th IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018
What's your reaction?
You might also like