Call for Papers: Indian Constitutional Law Review (ISSN-2456-8321)
About the Journal
Indian Constitutional Law Review is a quarterly journal published by the Publishing Unit of Agradoot Web Technologies LLP. Indian Constitutional Law Review is a peer-reviewed quarterly law review published with an intention to promote and contribute to the growth of Constitutional Law in India. It revolves around the issues pertaining to the wide sphere of Constitutional Law and in its wide array of areas covers all areas of law through its interactions. Legal research pertaining to Constitutional Law often remains in the books of law and other ways. We seek to practically link and bring together legislative ideologies, research scholars and judicial officers to promote and make available to the public the importance of this area of law and its interaction in every way the Government functions and in every act and move of the State.
Esteemed Members of the Advisory Council
- Ms. Devina Srivastava, Editor-in-Chief
- Ms. Sneha Priya Yanappa, Chief Student Advisor
- Dr. Ranbir Singh, Vice-Chancellor, NLU Delhi, Honorary Advisor
- Dr. Shashikala Gurpur, Dean, Faculty of Law, SIU, Honorary Advisor
- Dr. M. P. Singh, Chancellor, Central Univ. of Harayana, Honorary Advisor
- Dr. R. Venkata Rao, Vice-Chancellor, NLSIU Bangalore, Honorary Advisor
- Adv. Arvind Datar, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court, Honorary Advisor
- Dr. A. Lakshminath, Vice-Chancellor, CNLU Patna
- Adv. Geeta Luthra, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court, Honorary Advisor
- Prof. Michael Keating, Director, Center for Constitutional Change
- Adv. Mohan Parasaran, Former Solicitor General of India
Call for Papers: Edition IV of the Indian Constitutional Law Review
The Indian Journal of Constitutional Law calls for papers for the
Edition IV of the Journal due to be released by
, 2017. The Editorial Board calls for contributors to submit Research Papers, Articles and Case Comments in the journal for the
edition. The manuscripts must conform to the Submission Guidelines mentioned on the website. All manuscripts shall be emailed to [email protected] on or before
, 2017, 11:59 PM. Only selected papers shall be published.
Mode of Submission & Guidelines
All authors are requested to follow standard guidelines for submission of manuscripts viz.
- Kindly use Times New Roman, Size 16, Bold Center-Aligned for the Full Title of the Paper
- Mention Authors’ name in Times New Roman Size 14, Italics, Center-Aligned below the Title and use Footnote for Author Details
- All headings viz. Abstract, Introduction, Section Headings etc. must be in Times New Roman Size 12 Bold Left-Aligned
- Abstract must be in Font Size 11, Justified 1.5 line spacing, while the text of the paper must be in Font Size 12, Justified 1.5 line spacing. Abstract is mandatory for Research Papers and Articles but not mandatory for Case Comments and must not exceed 400 words. The number of keywords may not exceed 6.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman Size 10 with 1.0 line spacing and must follow the Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition Citation methodology for referencing.
All manuscripts are to be sent in a Word Document Format (DOC/DOCX) to [email protected] on or beforeSeptember 1, 2017. You may contact the Editor-in-Chief for any extensions. The Schedule for Release of Issue is given as under
|Last date for Submission||September 1, 2017|
|Intimation of Final Status||Within 15-20 days of submission|
|Release of Issue||October 1, 2017|
You may contact us by email to resolve any queries or concerns regarding publication. Kindly use the contact Details over phone only in cases of urgency. We prefer communication over email.
Email Address: [email protected]
Contact: Ms. Devina Srivastava, Editor-in-Chief – [email protected] – +91-9673711375
Ms. Madhurika Durge, Deputy Editor-in-Chief – [email protected] – +91-9833495175
Ms. Ayushi Jain, Executive Editor – [email protected] – +91-9172079614