Call for Papers: Indian Competition Law Review (Vol. 2)
The Indian Competition Law Review (ICLR) is the flagship annual journal of the Centre for Competition Law & Policy (CCLP), published under the aegis of National Law University, Jodhpur. The Indian Competition Law Review strives to achieve scholarly excellence with the aid of an eminent advisory board and an institution known for its academic excellence. ICLR is published in the month of February each year. Each issue contains:
- Articles which analyze topics of permanent interest from major national jurisdictions as well as contemporary international issues on competition law and policy (5,000 – 10,000 words including footnotes).
- Short Notes which cover topical recent developments in competition law (2,000 – 5,000 words including footnotes).
- Case Comments on recent or landmark cases, suggesting a change in policy or interpretation, related to competition law (1,500 – 2,000 words including footnotes).
ICLR is pleased to announce its upcoming issue, Volume 2, which is to be published in February, 2017. Manuscripts may be submitted via email to the Editor-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 16th September, 2016. However, ICLR accepts manuscripts year-round and any manuscript submitted after the aforesaid deadline will be considered for publication in the next issue i.e. Volume 3. ICLR is also in the process of acquiring ISSN, which in all probability would be received by the end of June, 2016.
Mr. Deepankar Sharma
Indian Competition Law Review
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018