Call for Campus Executives at Libertatem Magazine
About Libertatem Magazine
At Libertatem Magazine, we respect everyone’s right to speak. In today’s world, we think that if you do not know your rights, you are prone to exploitation. Hence, we strive towards creating awareness among the people about not just their rights, but duties as well. We also aspire to keep people informed of the latest happenings in the Courtroom which they would otherwise be unaware of.
Libertatem Magazine helps in the formulation of opinions and prepares an individual for a journey through our in-depth scrutinized content on a wide range of topics including political, legal and social, besides the matters of national & international significance.
We do not believe in selling what we think is “right” or what we think is “wrong” because we believe that we are no one to decide what is right or wrong for you. With this spirit, we try to facilitate creating legal awareness through various sections of our magazine so that “People” can themselves make an informed decision. We, at Libertatem, leave it to the people, nationally and globally, to interpret the information themselves. Hence, our USP is “let the people decide”
We are one of India’s rapidly growing English Monthly, with the magazine circulation of over 1 lakh across the nation and an online readership of over 1 million monthly.
About the Campus Executives (CE) Program
Unlike the conventional role of Campus Ambassadors, Libertatem Magazine has something different to offer. Libertatem Campus Executive Programme is an opportunity for students to act as liaisons between Libertatem Media Group and their institution. It is a chance to develop professional, marketing, communication and leadership skills, along with a prospect of standing away from the crowd.
This position will be basically to build relationships with students, faculty and professionals, and communicating our proposal(s) to your institution. The Campus Executive program is a paid program where CEs will be allotted several tasks which they would need to complete and submit to the Libertatem Management. Detailed work profile is mentioned below.
- Subscription Generation – CEs will be provided with an Excel Sheet in which they would need to fill out the details of college students such as First Name, Last Name, Email ID. CEs will be paid a certain amount per subscription from the list of contacts they provide. Payout will be based only on the confirmed subscription. They are free to choose different methods for subscription generation after consulting the management.
We will provide you with an Excel Sheet where you would need to fill in the Names and Email IDs of your college students (You may divide this work into batch by batch or section by section and submit us one section/batch details at a time) Suppose your college has 500 students and you provide us with the details of 400 students. We will then send a subscription invitation to the contacts you have submitted wherein the contacts would need to confirm that they agree to subscribe by clicking on a link in their email. Once they confirm the subscription, the same is considered as one valid subscription generated by the CE. Payout will be made based on total subscription. Suppose, you have submitted contact details of 400 students and after sending the invitation only 200 contacts agree to subscribe and confirm the subscription. In that case, payout will be made for 200 contacts.
- Notice Board Promotion – We will also be providing you with a few posters every month which would be sent to you via Postal Service. You would be required to get those posters affixed on the College Notice Board and send us a picture of the same for confirmation.
- Email Promotion – CEs will also be required to promote our events/ notifications among their college students.
- Social Media Promotion – Promoting Libertatem Group’s Events and Notifications in your Institution and various Social Media Platforms.
- Liasoning for events – We intend to boost our partnership with Educational Institutions. We expect you to serve as a strategic link between your college and Libertatem Group. We would like to get started by partnering with Colleges to promote their events as Media Partners/ Magazine Partner/ Publication Partner. CEs will be required to facilitate discussions between the college authorities/ Event Managers and Libertatem Magazine regarding possible partnerships opportunities for each upcoming event at their college.
- Campus Reporting – We expect CEs to report to us about any new happenings in their college from time to time.
- Interviewing – Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Law Faculty, eminent Legal Luminaries visiting your college/university, the guests arriving at your campus, etc. for the purpose of publication on our website.
Only Law Students can apply for the post of Campus Executive. They may be from any stream, any year of study and any law college.
Remuneration will be based on a fixed payout (for Email Subscription) which will be communicated at the time of telephonic interview.
Terms of Service
We expect the Campus Executives to
- Understand and respect the deadlines given to them.
- Be Proactive and have active involvement in college events.
- Be willing to work for 4-5 hours a week.
- Be Associated with us for at least 12 months.
- Be true and honest in all the dealings.
Perks and Benefits
- This position is tenured, part-time and paid (both commission as well as fixed pay)
- Internship Certificate & Certificate of Appreciation
- Recognition of active Campus Executive on our website.
Applications are accepted on rolling basis. After review of applications and CV by us, the selected applicants will have telephonic interview followed by a confirmation email (if selected) and joining letter.
How to Apply?
Read this Notification on our website here.
Application deadline shall be 20th August 2017.
Libertatem Selection Committee, email@example.com
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC stays all criminal proceedings against Priya, director, producer of ‘Oru Adaar Love’ - February 21, 2018
- Kochadaiiyaan dues: SC directs Rajinikanth’s wife to pay Rs 6.20 crores - February 20, 2018
- Union Cabinet gave approval for setting up Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal - February 20, 2018