National University of Juridical Sciences in association with National Institute of Securities Markets is going to conduct a Certificate Course in Securities Laws.
Course Duration: 2 weeks
Venue: National University of Juridical Sciences Campus, Kolkata
What is Unique about CSL:
- 2 weeks classroom programme at a stretch for students batch
- Convenient schedule and timings from 10.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Core faculty team being top academicians and officers from SEBI on deputation to NISM
- Interface with market experts
- Globally benchmarked curriculum, updated regularly
- Policy-research based inputs, based on past experience and live projects
- Inputs on regulation from senior officers from SEBI and RBI
- Course would be offered at least twice in a year for both students and working Executives
Who should attend?
- The programme is intended for those who wants to begin his/her career in legal and compliance domain in securities markets.
- Those aspiring to work with intermediaries such as brokers, asset management companies of mutual funds, merchant bankers, portfolio managers, wealth managers, depositories, depository participants, custodians, bankers to issue, etc., stock exchanges, banks, financial institutions, regulatory bodies, Government agencies, law firms, investors.
- Working executives in the financial markets domain facing exposure to securities laws.
- Working executives in the legal and compliance domain facing exposure to the technicalities and latest developments in the securities markets.
- Students seeking to supplement their knowledge in securities laws or the securities markets domain.
The basis eligibility for the course is graduation in any discipline from any University recognized by UGC or equivalent. However, the students currently pursuing graduation in any discipline may be considered.
How to Apply?
- The application forms may be downloaded from the websites www.nujs.edu or www.nism.ac.in and the duly filled in application form shall be forwarded to NUJS at the address given in the last page.
- Alternatively, the scan copy of the completed application form may also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The tuition fee, inclusive of course materials will be Rs. 25,000/- plus applicable service tax. The entire fee is payable on receipt of the admission letter, not later than 15th May, 2016.
Hostel facility may be provided to the students at NUJS Campus at reasonable rate, subject to availability. Hostel charges will be over and above the programme fee.
|Last date for submission of completed application form:||30th April, 2016|
|Intimation to short listed candidates:||10th May, 2016|
|Last date for payment of fees by short listed candidates:||15th May, 2016|
|Programme Commencement:||20th May, 2016|
Ms. Vaneeta Patnaik
Assistant Professor in Law
WB National University of Judicial Science (NUJS)
12, LB Block, Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, Sector III,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 098
Phone: 033-23352811, +91-9874411183
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Mr. Hruda Ranjan Sahoo
Faculty, National Institute of Securities Markets
NISM Bhavan, Plot No.82, Sector.17,
Navi Mumbai – 400 703
Phone: 022-66735162, +91-9320334450
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com