Admission – 2016 : Asian Law College
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 years Integrated B.A. LL.B. programme at Asian Law College, Noida for the academic year 2016-17.
- B.A. LL.B. (5 years Integrated Programme)
Objectives of the Programme:
The 5 year Integrated BA.LL.B programme in law is a contemporary course grooming law professional right from the beginning. It is a specially designed course that inducts candidates aspiring to be law graduates immediately after passing from school (10+2).
To be eligible for admission in the B.A.LL.B (5 Year Integrated Program), the candidate should:
- Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
- Should not be more than 25 years as on 1st of July in the year of appearing for Examination (subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms).
- Candidates appearing / appeared for the Annual Examination in March / April are also eligible to apply
Note: All the above mentioned rules & regulation are subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India.
Candidates interested in B.A LL.B are requested to register their names for Asian Law College Admission Test (A.L.C.A.T.) to be conducted by ALC, Noida. The test is based on Quantitative Technique, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and English Language. Each Student is required to register himself / herself by filling up an A.L.C.A.T. (Asian Law College Admission Test) application form which can be collected from the Institute by paying Rs. 1000/- on any working day or you can download the same from www.alc.edu.in and send it to admission department along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1050/- in favour of “Asian Law College” payable at Delhi/Noida and send to the official address.
Asian Law College
Marwah Studios Complex II,
Plot A2, Sector 125, Noida – 201303
Delhi NCR, India
Toll Free: 18001033032
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Handling a Felony - March 20, 2018
- 4th IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018