Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune is going to organize the 4th Justice P.B. Sawant National Moot Court Competition 2016-17.
Date: 25th – 26th February, 2017
Venue: Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, 202/A, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune.
Competition is restricted to bonafide regular students of Law School / College / University. All participants must be students of Law Course either 3 years or 5 years in the academic year 2016-17.
- Each college shall send only one team which shall comprise of minimum two and maximum three members. This number can’t be modified under any circumstances.
- There can be two Mooters and one Researcher in each team. Teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during registration. The researcher won’t be allowed to speak except under special cases and only with express permission of the organizers.
- Each team will be given a unique team code number which will thereafter be the identity of the team and its members.
- During the course of the competition, the identity of the team must not be disclosed to the Judges or to any other person. Any such disclosure shall lead to the disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the organizers.
- The teams or their respective institutions shall have to bear travelling expenses. However, free accommodation (for participants outside Pune) and food facility will be provided to the team members from 24th to 26th February, 2017 only.
- Teams must register themselves latest by 10th February, 2017. Registration form duly signed by participants and the Principal of the concerned college should be sent to “Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, 202/A, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune – 411004”. Each participant team shall pay a notional entry fee of Rs. 500/- by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Principal, Shankarrao Chavan Law College” payable at Pune, Maharashtra. Registration shall be confirmed only by receiving Demand Draft of Rs. 500/-.
- If any team is unable to send hard copy of Registration Form and Demand Draft of 500/- till 10th February, 2017, then participants shall send scanned copy of Registration Form and scanned copy of Demand Draft by mail to [email protected] latest by 10th February, 2017. Registration shall be provisional in this case. Such Registration Form and Demand Draft will be accepted till 17th February, 2017. Registration shall be confirmed only by receiving Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in this case.
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable.
- Any change in the team composition in terms of the members participating can be made only by prior intimation to the organizers.
- Free accommodation will be provided on the request of the participants coming from the colleges outside Pune on 24th, 25th and 26th February, 2017 only. Except these days, no free accommodation will be provided on any of the ground to the participants. Separate accommodation will be provided to girls and boys participants regardless of them being a team. The Participants should follow disciplinary rules of the Hostel where they would be accommodated. While making accommodation arrangements due consideration will be given to the safety of participants.
- All the participants will be provided two breakfasts, two lunches. Students representing colleges outside Pune will be provided additional three dinners. The team members should report strictly at the prescribed time to avail this meal facility. No separate arrangement will be made for early reporters or late comers. All participants are requested to observe timings of meals.
- Participants shall send scanned copy of Travel plans by mail to: [email protected] latest by 15th February, 2017.
Date of Competition:
25th & 26th February, 2017
Last date for registration:
10th February, 2017
Submission of travel plan:
15th February, 2017
Last date for memorial submission:
17th February, 2017
Draw of Lots:
24th February, 2017
26th February, 2017
Dr. Vikas Bhatnagar
Asst. Prof. Pradip Tambe
Dr. Bhagwan Gawali
Asst. Prof. Revati Naik
Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College
202/A, MMCC Campus,
Deccan Gymkhana, Pune,
Maharashtra – 411004
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Indore Bar Association decides not to represent any Rape accused - April 22, 2018
- RBI makes Aadhaar mandatory for KYC till SC further order - April 22, 2018
- SC directed Centre to seize Underworld Don Dawood Ibhrahim’s property - April 20, 2018