1st Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Competition, 2016 by NLU Jodhpur
“Corporate Law Society, National Law University, Jodhpur, is pleased to announce the 1st Pranita Mehta Memorial Essay Competition, 2016 in memory of the university’s exceptional student, Ms. Pranita Mehta. The Competition is open to all students pursuing under-graduate (three/five year) or post-graduate law degrees from any law school/university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Whoever is interested can mail his/her ‘Consent of Participation’ to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a bona fide certificate from his/her university and the following details:
i. Name of the participant:
ii. Year and Course (UG/PG):
iii. University Name:
iv. Contact Phone Number:
v. Address (for delivery of the certificate):
No registration fee is required for participation.
1. Self-listing of stock exchanges: Should it be permitted?
2. Fantasy trading and legality thereof
3. Effects of gender diversification in the Company’s Board of Directors
4. Amendments to the Indo-Mauritius Double Taxation Avoidance Treaty: A step in the right direction?
Last Date of Registration: November 15, 2016 (11:59 pm)
Last Date of Submission of the Essay: January 15, 2017 (11:59 pm)
Declaration of the results: First week of March, 2017
Winners shall be awarded the following prize money:
i. First Prize: Rs. 15,000/-
ii. Second Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
iii. Third Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
Top ten submissions shall be given merit certificates.
For more details, please see the college website link http://www.nlujodhpur.ac.in/
In case of any queries, please feel free to contact us. Many thanks for your time and consideration.
The One Stop Destination for Law providing Latest News, Notifications, Career Updates, Study Materials, Courses on Law & More.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018
You might also like