Workshop on ‘Laws Governing the Workplace in India: POSH Act & Privacy Law’ at Khaitan & Co. Mumbai
Join the Association of Corporate Counsel and Khaitan & Co. for an evening program in Mumbai on 13, October 2017.
Panel 1: Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women in the Workplace: During this in-depth discussion, you can expect to hear pragmatic approaches from both corporate counsel and firm representatives on how the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 has affected the corporate and legal landscape in India.
- Ms. Jagriti Bhattacharyya, Chief Counsel, South Asia, Thomson Reuters
- Ms. Damini Marwah, General Counsel & Head – Law, Axis Bank
- Mr. Anshul Prakash – Partner – Khaitan & Co.
Panel 2: Privacy Laws in India: Insight for In-house Counsel: Hear pragmatic approaches from both corporate counsel and firm representatives on how recent privacy laws and court decisions have impacted in-house counsel in India. During this discussion, you will hear about the recent landmark Supreme Court of India decision granting privacy as a fundamental right as well as perspectives on how to manage information on employees, customers and partners.
- Mr. Sachin Murumkar, Legal Counsel – Asia, John Deere
- Mr. Pramod Rao, General Counsel – India Cluster, Citibank NA Mumbai
- Mr. Anand Mehta, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- 5:00pm – 5:55pm: Insolvency Law: New and Recent Events
- 5:55pm – 6:05pm: Short break
- 6:05pm – 7:00pm: Real Estate Regulation Act: Key Issues
- 7:00pm Cocktails/Dinner
The event is designed exclusively for in-house counsel. Limited seats are available.
To Register for Free and Get your Pass, Click Here
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Handling a Felony - March 20, 2018
- 4th IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018