UPSC calling Applications for the Post of Assistant Legal Advisor
The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services.
UPSC is inviting Applications for the following post.
Post Name: Assistant Legal Adviser
Number of Vacancies: 04
Proposed Salary: ₹ 15600 – ₹ 39100 with Grade
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience –
- For LLB degree Holders: Three years of experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
- For LLM degree Holders: One year of experience at bar dealing with criminal laws or fiscal laws.
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years.
Application Procedure: Applications may be submitted online through UPSC ORA Recruitment Portal.
Last Date of Application: 11th January, 2018
The official notification has been provided underneath.
Latest posts by Vidhi Koolwal (see all)
- Rajsamand Murder Case: A review - January 15, 2018
- Is the Third Organ of the Government in Grave Danger? - January 14, 2018
- “A section of people or individuals who exercise their choice should never remain in a state of fear.” SC to revisit Section 377 Judgment. - January 8, 2018