UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 218 UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Jobs.
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Post: U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Post
Total Posts: 218
- Gen :- 109 Post
- OBC:- 59 Post
- SC:- 46 Post
- ST:- 04 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.27700/- to Rs.44770/- with additional grade pays an allowances will be provided to the candiates selected.
Location: Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: The candidate applying for this UPSSC Judical Service Recruitment should have completed their Bachelor of Law from any recognised law university of UP or Should be an registered advocate and should also have the knowledge of Hindi of Devangari Script
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2016 the candidates who are having the minimum age of 22 years and maximum of 35 years should be there for the candidates. Age relaxations for this UP Civil Judge Jobs will be applicable as per the norms of the UPPSC.
Selection Procedure: On the criteria of Written Examination and other qualifications along with experiences will be considered in the selection process of candidates to UPPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2016.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs 125/- (Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- OBC Candidates Rs 125/- ( Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- SC ST Candidates Rs 65/- (Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs.25-)
- PWD Canidates: On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- no examination fee.
- Online Application Commencement from: Activated
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 31-August- 2016
For More Information Visit : uppsc.up.nic.in
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Internship Opportunity at 'Get Industry Ready' - February 23, 2017
- Call for Submissions: JurisOpen | the Open Resource Project - February 23, 2017
- Call for Papers: Amity Juris Perspective Students’ Journal[Volume 1 -Issue 1] , Amity Law School, Gurgaon - February 23, 2017