UPES Faculty Development Programme on Multidisciplinary Research and Teaching Methodologies in Contemporary Era
College of Legal Studies, UPES, Dehradun is organizing a 5 Day “Faculty Development Programme on Multidisciplinary Research and Teaching Methodologies in Contemporary Era” from July 17th– 21st, 2017 at College of Legal Studies, UPES, Dehradun
Aims and Objectives of FDP:
The FDP aims at training aspirants who are desirous to improve their teaching as well as research skills and shall cover the following aspects of teaching and research:
- To provide understanding about various methods of teaching and research skills.
- To enhance research capabilities of young faculty members especially pertaining to empirical research.
- To have firsthand practical experience of learning methods of sampling, data collection and data analysis using recent software like SPSS.
- To have a good understanding of developing research proposals for projects using empirical and doctrinal research.
- To have an understanding about research ethics and reporting of research findings
Programme fee will be as follows:
|Indian Participant||International Participant|
|Faculty/ Academicians/ Researchers||2500 INR||US$ 50|
Who should attend?
The FDP would be useful for young faculty members, researchers in universities, colleges and professional institutes.
Last Date of Registration Form & Fees Submission: June 30, 2017
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018
- Vakya; 1st Opinion Writing Competition - March 19, 2018
- Why Should You Go For International Franchising? - March 19, 2018