United India Insurance (UIIC) Recruitment 2016 – 300 Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Posts
Job Location : All India
Total No. of Post :– 300 Post.
Name Of the Post : Administrative Officer (Scale-I).
Name of the Disciplines:
- Finance: 43 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 05 Posts
- Legal: 15 Posts
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering: 15 Posts
- Actuary: 02 Posts
- Generalist: 220 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and Interested Candidate should have passed Charted Accountant (ICAI)/ Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ MBA Finance/ M.Com/ B.Com for Sl No. 01, B.Tech / BE (in Mechanical/ Electrical) for Sl No. 04, B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Graduation in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Civil Engineering for Sl No. 02, Degree in law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government for Sl No. 03, Bachelors Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Actuarial Science or any other quantitative discipline for Sl No. 05 & Graduation in any stream for Sl No. 06.
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 30 years as on 31-03-2016 i.e. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 01-04-1986 and not later than 31-03-1995 (both days inclusive). Relxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Selection Process :
- All Eligible Candidates will be selected based Online Examination & Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), Permanent Employees of UIIC) through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Procedure to Apply in UIIC :
- All eligible and Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.uiic.co.in from 06.05.2016 to 17.05.2015.
Important dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06.05.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 17.05.2015
- Date of Competitive Exam : 12 June 2016
The One Stop Destination for Law providing Latest News, Notifications, Career Updates, Study Materials, Courses on Law & More.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC directed Centre to seize Underworld Don Dawood Ibhrahim’s property - April 20, 2018
- Centre to amend POSCO Act to ensure Death Penalty for rape of minors, tells SC - April 20, 2018
- Former Delhi High Court Chief Justice Rajinder Sachar passed away - April 20, 2018
What's your reaction?
You might also like