Top Bollywood Celebrities involved in Criminal Cases
No special introduction is needed for Bollywood Celebrities, they are well known throughout the nation. They are followed by millions of people around India. The way they act, fight, dance to entertain us and also get involved or act against the law. Here’s a List of Bollywood celebrities who got involved with criminal cases:
- Sanjay Dutt is well known actor from decades in Bollywood.
- In 1993, Mumbai blasts he was sentenced for imprisonment for 5 years for illegal possessions of pistol which is 9 mm and AK-56 Assault rifle.
- He was prisoned by TADA (Terrorist and Disruptive Activities Act) for a time period of 18 months.
- TADA stated that he had close association with Abu Salem, one of the close associate of Dawood Ibrahim.
- Salman Khan is the person who will come on mind when we think about illegal misconduct.
- He was known for his annoyed behavior being involved in two major cases.
- The first case is hit-run case in 2002 and other Black Buck Hunting case for which he was sentenced to 5 year jail.
- He got relief from the court but he has got enough experience with the criminal cases.
- Shiney Ahuja case literally shocked entire Bollywood.
- He was accused in 2009 for raping 20-Year old maid and molesting her before the day the incident took place.
- This incident made him to end up his career in Bollywood.
- Shahrukh Khan a well-known actor of Bollywood and a crime case was registered against him in 2012.
- He had arguments against cricket association officials of Maharashtra and for abusing security Guard.
- This incident took place during an IPL match between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata knight Riders.
- Shahrukh khan was banned from the stadium for five years.
Saif Ali Khan
- Saif Ali Khan known as Nawab of Bollywood from ages.
- He is one of the accused in the Black Bucks poaching case.
- He was charge sheeted for hitting an NRI Business man at Taj Mahal Hotel.
- John Abraham entertained us in various roles in Bollywood.
- In 2006, he was booked and imprisoned for 15 days in a case of rash driving.
- Later he was granted bail from Mumbai High Court.
- In 2001, Fardeen Khan was caught attempting to buy cocaine.
- Case was booked under section 27 of NDPS Act.
- Later he got released stating that he was not doing the business and was the first timer.
- Mounica Bedi was involved with Abu Salem who is underworld don and most wanted criminal after bomb blasts in 1993.
- She was arrested along with her boyfriend in Portugal with forged documents.
- In 2005 she was deported to India after serving the Jail term.
- Govinda was arrested for slapping a visitor by name santhosh Rai.
- He was booked under sections 323,352 and 506 of Indian penal code.
- This incident took place on the sets of movie “Money hai to honey hai”.
- Madhur Bhandarkar was arrested for raping actress Preeti Jain who is well known Indian Movie director, Script writer.
- Preeti Jain registered a case of raping her sixteen times from 1999 to 2004 with a promise of casting her as actress in upcoming movies.
- He was released as no proof was found against him.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC stays all criminal proceedings against Priya, director, producer of ‘Oru Adaar Love’ - February 21, 2018
- Kochadaiiyaan dues: SC directs Rajinikanth’s wife to pay Rs 6.20 crores - February 20, 2018
- Union Cabinet gave approval for setting up Mahanadi Water Disputes Tribunal - February 20, 2018