Third Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition, 2017-18
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida in collaboration with Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training (MILAT) and Society of Indian Law Firms (SILF) is happy to announce the Third Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition & Law Students Conference, 2017-18
Dates of the Moot
Held from 27th to 29th October, 2017.
Download Registration Form
Registration Fee- INR 3500/-
Deadline for Registration
15th September, 2017.
Soft copy of registered form must be sent (in PDF):-
Download Moot Proposition
Five Best Teams from India Rounds will qualify to represent India in the SAARC Rounds of Third Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition, 2017-18 which will be held from 16th to 19th February, 2018.
Researchers from these five Best Teams will be the presenters in Third Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARC Students Conference 2017-18.
The two Best Law Student Awardees will be chosen by a competent jury from the top five teams selected at the National Round of the Second Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition. Best Law Student (one Female Male and one Male) will be selected on the basis of their Academic Record and Mooting Performance.
These two awardees will receive LL.M. admission and fellowship of US $ 50,000 each from Pennsylvania State University, School of Law, USA, provided they complete LL.B. graduation before September, 2018.
- Release of Pre-invite to universities/institutions 15th August, 2017
- Release of Moot Problem – 10th September, 2017
- Last date to send registration form and payment- 15th September, 2017 (soft copy)
- Last date to send registration form and payment- 20th September, 2017 (Hard copy)
- Last date to send soft copies of memorial- 18th October, 2017
- India Rounds- 27th October, 2017- 29th October, 2017
- Last Date to register for SAARC Rounds- 15 December, 2017
- SAARC Rounds & Students Conference, 2017-18- 16th – 19th February, 2018
Teams can send the hard copy of registration form to:-
3rd Prof. N R Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition.
Lloyd Law College, Plot no. 11, Knowledge Park – II,
Greater Noida – 201306
Please note that only one team from one institute/school/department is entitled to participate.
Email id- [email protected]
Ms. Chhaya Bhardwaj
- Mr. Kumar Deepraj
- Mr. Deepak Khandelwal
- Ms. Pooja Kumari
- Mr. Aman Kumar
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Handling a Felony - March 20, 2018
- 4th IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition 2018 - March 20, 2018
- Facebook and Whatsapp fined 3,00,000 euros for violating privacy rules by Spain - March 19, 2018