Students are requested to participate in the Debate Competition Topic: “Media has been more sensational than responsible in dealing with women’s issues.”
Instructions for Participants:
- A team of two students can participate in the Debate Competition.
- Each student has to speak either in favour or against the motion.
- The maximum time allotted to each student will be 4 minutes.
- The performance shall be judged on the cumulative score of the team.
- Participants willing to take part in the competition shall submit their names along with a clear scanned copy or image file of their institutional ID card to email@example.com by March 6, 2016.
- The competition shall take place at The NCU campus on March 8, 2016 (9 am onwards).
- Mention ‘Participation at PES-NCU Debate Competition’ as subject line of the e-mail. The Competition is restricted to 20 teams on the first-cum-first serve basis.
- The team cap may be relaxed under exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the organizers.
Prizes: Prizes & Certificates will be distributed on March 8, 2016 at the University.
- First Prize: Rs. 5,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 3,000
- Trophies & Certificates of Merit will be awarded along with Prize Money.
- All participants will receive ‘Certificate of Participation’.
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Subhradipta Sarkar, Assistant Professor, School of Law, NCU Contact No. – +91-8826609980
Mr. Robin Sharma, Student Coordinator, School of Law, NCU Contact No. – +91-7027275853
More Details & Info Brochure, Here
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017