Legal Desire Media & Publications in association with Unmukt Bharat is organising Essay writing Competition on “NGOs as facilitator of Human Rights”. This competition is a part of Social Impact Summit, 2015.
About Legal Desire:
Legal Desire is Asia’s leading one stop destination dedicated to providing legal resources, news, notifications, educational material, online courses and legal services to students and professionals across the globe. Legal Desire has outreach of 10 million youth, young budding lawyers and legal professionals across Asia. Legal Desire acts as a media and provides latest legal updates.
About Unmukt Bharat:
Unmukt Bharat is a Non-Political organisation for an Ideal Nation. It is a conhugation of nationalists. Individuals who realise their duty towards the nation and are inclined to work for betterment of the Nation. Uniting those who are vigilant towards their responsibilities towards the society and beloved Mother India.
Theme: NGOs as facilitator of Human Rights
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Status of Indigenous People
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- The Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights violation faced by HIV/ AIDS people
- Human rights of Sex Workers
- Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights
- Enforcement Mechanism and Protective Laws : National Perspective
- Constitutional Rights and Safeguards provided to the vulnerable groups in India
All students pursuing any Undergraduate or Post Graduate courses from recognised college/institute/university.
- Trophies to First, Second and Third Position Holder at Social Impact Awards, 2015
- Cash Prizes: First: INR 2500/- , Second: INR 1500/- , Third: INR 1000/-
- Top 5 entries will get free passes to the Social Impact Summit 2015 worth Rs.5000/-
- Legal Desire Online Courses Gift Voucher worth Rs.5000/- each.
- Publication of entries in Journal with ISSN.
Our Journal Partners:
- Legal Desire’s International Quarterly Journal
- Pragmana: An international Journal of rural development and Allied issues.
- IJSARD: International Journal of Socio-legal Analysis and Rural Development.
- The essay must be typed in Microsoft Word with Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.5 linear spacing.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
- Word Limit: 2000 Maximum words including footnotes.
- The participants submitting an entry in this essay contest need to affirm that the entry is his/her own work. Plagiarism can lead to outright rejection of submission.
Registration fee : Rs. 200/-
For any queries, feel free to drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016