On the occasion of “World IP Day celebrations”, the Tamil Nadu State Office of CII and Tamil Nadu Technology Development & Promotion Centre are organizing a “Seminar on IP as a game changer in today’s Digitalized and Creative World”.
Date: 26th April, 2016
Venue: Hotel Hilton, Chennai
About the Seminar:
IPR will emerge as a key in “Make in India” and “Start up India” initiatives of the Government, and it is very important for all stakeholders to play a vital role in achieving this goal. Hence with this background on the occasion of World IP Day, The Tamil Nadu State Office (TNSO) of Confederation of Indian Industry and Tamil Nadu Technology Development and Promotion Centre are planning to organize a Seminar on 26th April, 2016 for the third year in a row in line with World IP Day celebrations theme of WIPO as a part of its ongoing initiative for capacity building of Industry & Institutions in IPR.
Eminent speakers from International agencies, judiciary, Government bodies, IP Lawyers & Attorneys, Legal counsels, eminent IP experts from Industry, Law Firms and Institutions within India, will be invited and presenting in the Seminar.
- Government officials
- Industry leaders
- Business executives and Professionals from Electronics, IT and ITES, Automotive, Pharma, Energy & Telecommunication Sectors.
- CII Member: Rs. 2000/-
- Non Member: Rs. 2500/-
- Academic Institution / Startupreneurs, incubators: Rs. 1500/-
Ms. Anjana V.
Phone: 044-42444555 / 603 (extension)
Mr. Arun S. Roberts
Phone: 044-42444555 / 563 (extension)
Tamil Nadu Technology Development & Promotion Center
Confederation of Indian Industry (SR) 98/1, V
C/o. Confederation of Indian Industry
98 / 1, Velacherry Main Road, Guindy
Chennai – 600032
Website: www.tntdpc.com, www.cii.in
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017