School of Legal Studies, REVA University – Admission 2016
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B. A. LL. B. and B.B.A. LL. B. at School of Legal Studies, REVA University for the academic year 2016-17.
- B. A. LL. B. – Five year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL. B. – Five year Integrated Programme
Pass in PUC or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent (such as 11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government . The candidate must secure aggregate marks not less than 45% (40% in case of SC/ST) of the total marks.
- Candidates who have obtained 10 + 2 or graduation / post graduation through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law courses (B.A. LL.B, B.B.A. LL.B.).
- Candidates having possessed job oriented course and diploma course are not eligible to seek admission to Law courses.
Admission to the B. A. LL. B. / B.B.A. LL. B. programs at REVA University is strictly based on Merit. All shortlisted applicants are required to appear for the Admission Selection Process at REVA University.
- Applicants are required to appear for the REVA Common Law Admission Test (REVA CLAT) conducted by REVA University.
- Applicants are required to appear for a Personal Interview.
- Application form is available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode.
- The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
- Indian / SAARC Nationals: Rs. 750/-
- NRI Fee: Rs. 1500/-
- Foreign Nationals: US $50
You can pay online through Credit Cards / Debit Cards / Net Banking or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “School of Legal Studies” payable at Bengaluru. Please keep scanned copies of Passport size photograph & 10th Marksheet, ID Proof (PAN / Aadhar card / Passport / College ID) ready before filling the form.
|Opening date for Application:||14th December, 2015|
|Closing date for Application:||10th April, 2016|
|Admission Selection Process (at REVA University):||20th April, 2016|
Office of Admissions,
REVA University, Rukmini Knowledge Park Kattigenahalli,
Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560 064
Phone: 080-6622 6622, +91-9538874444 / 45
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Centre to release 56 Pakistani Prisoners due to lack of case, affidavit filed in SC - March 16, 2018
- Workshop on Career Development for Law Students by Knowledge Steez & Agrim Law Class (8th April’18) at Noida - March 16, 2018
- Won’t touch Ram Sethu for Sethusamudram Project; Centre told Supreme Court - March 16, 2018