To celebrate this day, adore and aggrandize the Eminent members of constituent Assembly for framing an irreproachable Constitution LexHindustan has come up with Satyamev Udgam – Article Writing Competition. It’s aim is to promote the writing skills of the youth and know their views on any contemporary issue related to our Constitution. Lexhindustan team will appraise the efforts and accord every candidate with participation certificates, winners will be given cash prizes.
Any Law Contemporary Issue Related to Constitution Of India
1st Prize : Rs. 25000/- and Certificate of Appreciation
2nd Prize : Rs. 15000/- and Certificate of Appreciation
3rd Prize: Rs.7500/- and Certificate of Appreciation
4th Prize : Rs. 4500/-and Certificate of Appreciation
5th Prize : Rs. 2500/-and Certificate of Appreciation
6th Prize :Rs 1500/- and Certificate of Appreciation
7th Prize :Rs 1000/- and Certificate of Appreciation
5 consolation prizes of Rs. 500/- Each
Other participants will be entitled for a certificate of participation.
Topic: Any Law Contemporary Issue Related to Constitution Of India
Eligibility Criteria and Rules for the Competition
- The competition is open to the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate courses in any university/college across the globe in field of legal/ social sciences
- The Article Must be related to Constitution Of India.
- Plagiarism of any form shall result in disqualification.
- The Essay must be Type-Written in English.
- Heading : Font size 16 , Bold
- Sub heading : Font Size 14, Bold
- Main Content : 12 font size
- Font: Times New Roman
- Citation style : Bluebook 19th Edition
- The Article should not be more than 2500 words. (Word limit is exclusive of Footnotes)
- The Article has to be submitted in MS-Word format.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 authors.
- Articles of all the participants ranked 1st to 10th will be published in LexHindustan Law Journal “Vidhi Patra”
- Only original Articles that have not been published or have not been accepted for publication should be mailed to email@example.com
Fees for “Satyamev Udgam – Article Writing Competition” can be Paid here. Click Here
For Further Inquiries kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us out at +917000039965
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Role of Judiciary in Environmental Protection - March 28, 2017
- BCI Calls for Nationwide Protests against Law Commission Report On Advocates Act - March 27, 2017
- Aadhaar cannot be made mandatory for govt welfare schemes: Supreme Court - March 27, 2017