Sardar Patel University of Police, Security & Criminal Justice – Admission 2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission at Sardar Patel University of Police, Security & Criminal Justice for the session 2015-16.
- LL.M. in Criminal Law
- M.A in Criminal Law (for in-service professionals from Law enforcement agencies)
- LL.M. (Criminal Law) Degree Course of study shall be open to those candidates:
- who have passed the three year LL.B. Degree Examination of any UGC recognized University or Institution after Graduation under 10+2+3 pattern; or
- those who have passed five year LL.B. Degree Course under 10+2+5 pattern as is recognized by this University as equivalent for the purpose of LL.M. Degree Course and have secured not less than 55% marks in aggregate in the LL.B. Examinations.
- M.A. (Criminal Law) Degree Course of study shall be open to in service persons of law enforcement agencies having five year experience in service and graduation degree with 55% marks in aggregate.
Postgraduate Entrance Test:
- For the LL.M. degree aspirants the University shall conduct Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) for each academic session. Admission shall be made according to merit in the PET subject to the fulfillment of eligibility requirement as determined by the University and availability of seats in LL.M. Course.
- For M.A. degree aspirants, the admission shall be based on merit and same shall be calculated on candidates’ performance on essay type question, academic, research and professional credentials.
Online applications are invited from 15th April, 2015 to 15th May, 2015 for admission to the above courses for the session 2015 – 16 through an all India Entrance Test.
Dr. Mithilesh Narayan Bhatt
Assistant Professor & Course Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
Department of Law,
Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice,
Daijar, Mathania Road,
Phone: 0291 – 3062013