RMLNLU International Conference on Challenges and Prospects of ADR
The proposed conference seeks for participation of scholars in the area of arbitration, conciliation, mediation & other forms of ADR, both from within and outside India.
Original unpublished research papers are invited from the participants on the theme “The Challenges and Prospects of Arbitration and other forms of ADR in India” and related areas of the sub-themes mentioned below:
- Challenges of Commercial Arbitration in India
- Role of the Mediation in the Dispute Resolution
- Conciliation as an ADR mechanism
- Online Dispute Resolution Mechanism: Prospects and Challenges in India
- Lok Adalat and other existent dispute resolution mechanism: Growth and Contemporary Challenges.
Last date for submission of full-length paper is 23:59 of 20th December, 2017 (IST).
15th November: Last date for Abstract Submission.
20th November: Approved Abstract Notification.
20th December: Last date for submission of complete Research Paper.
5th January: Notification of the papers shortlisted for presentation.
13th January: Last date for payment.