Actually we will not spam you and keep your personal data secure
The competition aims to provide a platform to law students to express their views on theme “De-structuring Poverty: Prosecuting Violence to Give Justice a Chance.”
“De-structuring Poverty: Prosecuting Violence to Give Justice a Chance.”
· Law Enforcement- Key to Imprisoning Violence
· Fundamental Rights at the Core of Criminal Justice
· Understanding Corruption in Relation to Impunity
· Why Efficient Public Security is Needed for Vulnerable People ?
Students who are pursuing LL.B./ B.A.LL.B./ LL.M. courses in any recognized university across the country.
· First Prize – Rs. 7,000/-
· Second Prize – Rs. 5,000/-
· Third Prize – Rs. 3,000/-
The first three winners will be awarded monetary prize. Selected Papers will be published in the form of an edited book with an ISBN No.
· Certificate of participation will be awarded to all participants.
· Submission Deadline: 5th February, 2017
· Announcement of Result: Second week of April 2017
All essay are to be submitted at email@example.com both word (doc or .docx) and PDF
(.Pdf) format with the subject titled as „TITLE OF ESSAY: NAME OF AUTHOR(S) &
Dr. Sukhwinder Kaur
Virk Ravi Apoorva
CASLW, RGNUL, Punjab Contact No. 09417647189
Contact No.- 09417922918 Email at – firstname.lastname@example.org