Edukatering caters Quick pointers, announcements, articles (full length), startup news, initiatives and reviews to various categories like books, courses and colleges. These are relevant to students who are studying and wanted all material to be placed at one place only. We provide the information on different aspects so that it may fulfill all the needs of students. We also provide startups news and initiatives so that you should get motivated and initiate now!!
We believe in “Becoming job giver, instead job seeker” concept.
We started our research in FEB 2016, Edukatering is started with the vision to provide the students quality information and also providing the platform to the students to publish their views on various subjects which can also be helpful in enhancing the research skills and also advance their level in the world of media and publishing.
“A chance to network with the like-minded people”
We hereby invite application on the post of Research Intern
Job Profile :
As a Research Intern candidate will be asked to write articles which will help them to enrich their research and writing skill. The minimum period will be 4 months.
Desired Skills :
- Strong communication skill.
- Excellent skill of research work.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take initiatives.
- Ability to include keywords along with the research.
Benefits and perks for becoming Research Intern –
- An “Award of appreciation” certificate.
- Free gifts or discount coupons from our sponsors whatever they provide.
- 50% discount on PDF E-book ” Blogging Passion”. The book covers all aspects about how to start a blogging career.
- Scope of promotions to various interesting levels.
- Any student of Five Year or Three-year law course from institution recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Applicant must be minimum in Second year of his graduation.
- Excellent Communication Skill.
- Proficiency in using MS Office.
Application Process :
Interested student may send their CV and Photograph to [email protected] with subject line “Application for Research Intern” before October 15, 2016. After review of CV by us, Selected candidate may have a telephonic interview followed by Confirmation mail.
Feel free to contact for any clarification :
Head of Research & Internship Program
Phone : + 91 (0) 8744099951
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Women in Indian Prisons: Over Crowded jails, lack of sanitation, custodial incidents & shortage of doctors (Read Report) - April 23, 2018
- CALL FOR PAPERS: THE JOURNAL FOR INDIAN RESEARCHERS (ISSN: 2581-3595) VOL 2 - April 23, 2018
- Supreme Court stays proceeding against Salman Khan for his comment on Valmiki community - April 23, 2018