Online Research Internship at LexQuest; Application Invited
LexQuest is a Research and Educational Startup in the field of law and public policy for students and professionals, across the globe. We seek to not only provide you with information regarding all the opportunities out there but we go a step further and seek to engage with you by creating such opportunities for you!
Here are the multiple domains we engage in:
- In an attempt to bridge the knowledge gap, we also bring to you an insight into various law and public policy issues, on a regular basis, through well-researched and educative articles, authored by eminent Professionals and our Research Interns alike.
- To provide an additional fillip to your career, our Team taps into the acumen of various professionals to bring to you their edifying experience from the field, by conducting interviews with them.
- Through our venture, LexQuest Academy, we seek to bring to you, a range of Distance Learning Certificate Courses. These well-researched courses, brought to you in a concise and intelligible format, will help you to not only master the contemporary concepts of Law & Public Policy, but will also provide an edge to your Résumé.
- By conducting competitions like Essay Writing Competitions, Article Writing Competitions, Online Quizzes, Poster Designing Competitions, etc., we seek to engage with you and we keep creating opportunities, wherein, you can share your insights and together, we can find solutions to some of the most pressing issues, that we, as a Legal System, a Democracy and a Country, face today.
LexQuest is looking for Research Interns: The Interns will be required to do Online Research work as assigned to them by the Organization. Students having excellent research and writing skills can send their CV along with a writing sample to [email protected] and fill our form here.
Number of Positions Available: 15
Duration: One month from the time of your joining. We will consider extending the duration on the basis of your work and availability.
Nature of Internship: Online.
Remuneration: Rs 1000 onward, per month (depending on the work and assignments taken up by the interns).
Certificate: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks in the given time limit will be given duly recognized certificates at the end of their internship.
Last Date to Apply: We are accepting applications on a rolling basis, starting 05/02/2018.
E-mail: i[email protected]
Contact Number: 8448922751
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC directed Centre to seize Underworld Don Dawood Ibhrahim’s property - April 20, 2018
- Centre to amend POSCO Act to ensure Death Penalty for rape of minors, tells SC - April 20, 2018
- Former Delhi High Court Chief Justice Rajinder Sachar passed away - April 20, 2018