Date: 26th November 2015
Venue: Conference Hall, Training Centre, NLSIU, Bangalore.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE CONFERENCE
• Persons for disability
• Copyright Holder
• Any person assisting disabled persons
• Organisations such as NGOs that are working for the benefit of the disabled persons, educational institutions, etc.
• Governmental Organisations
• Academic institutions
• Advocates and public in general
Persons interested in participating or attending in conference may register themselves or nominate others for attending the conference by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by giving a brief detail about himself and his experience in the field or reason of interest. There is no registration fee
Brochure : https://www.nls.ac.in/resources/year2015/cipraconf2015.pdf
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016