OBC Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
Vacancies Details: Specialist Officer
- Senior Manager (Risk Management): 10 posts
- Manager (IT): 10 posts
- Manager (Forex): 05 posts
- Manager (Debt/ Equity): 02 posts
- Manager (Law): 21 pots
- Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant: 20 posts
- Manager (Security): 22 posts
- Security Officer: 15 posts
- Fire Officer: 02 posts
Candidates who have pass Graduate in any stream or Post Graduate qualification or Full-time Bachelor Degree in Law. For OBC SO Recruitment 2016 post wise qualification kindly checks the official advertisement.
Competitor age must be in between 21 years and 35 years as on 1st April 2016 and upper age relaxation is applicable as per the Government norms.
Application Fee Details:
The application fee Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.50/- for ST/ST (only intimation charges).
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Group Discussion (GD) and or/ Personal Interview. The bank will be conducing total 150 marks i.e. Group Discussion – 50 marks and Personal Interview – 100 marks.
How to Apply:
Interested users can apply only for OBC Bank Recruitment 2016 from 29.04.2016 to 13.05.2016 via online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Last Date to Apply Online: 13.05.2016
For More Information Visit: www.obcindia.co.in
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018