NUSRL Seminar on Crime and Consent – A Feministic Re-Visitation
The seminar is broadly based on the subject of crimes against women which is a critical area of research, this broad topic will be sub-divided into 4 themes which will be focusing on specific issues under the topic “Crime and Consent : A feministic Re-visitation”.
Participants will have to submit a preliminary abstract on any of the one sub-themes, this abstract will be judged as a qualifier, which will be shortlisted on the basis of their prima-facie research and the method of approaching the topic.
Acceptance of fully completed research article will be limited to only those shortlisted candidates. These candidates will be called for presentation in front of experts in that particular field.
Further, subject to the availability of quality papers the Centre shall publish the selected papers with ISBN.
About the Seminar
Original unpublished research papers are invited from the participants on the theme “Crime and Consent: A Feministic Re-visitation” and related areas on the sub-themes mentioned below:
- Consent under I.P.C.
- Farooqui Case: Revisiting “Consent”
- Misreading Consent in Sexual Offences
- Marital Rape: Does Consent matter?
- Last Date for abstract submission: 1stNovember, 2017
- Communication of abstract selection: 4thNovember, 2017
- Last Date for full-length paper submission: 15thNovember, 2017
- Date of Seminar: 18thNovember, 2017
Brochure: National Seminar