1. Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Each Essay is expected to be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 100 words.
3. The word limit for essay is set at 3000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
4. Essays along with abstract must be submitted before 29th February 2015.
5. Submission must contain a covering letter indicating name of the author(s), institution, e-mail id & contact number.
6. By submitting an essay, the author is presumed to undertake that the essay is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
7. Essays found plagiarized will be summarily rejected.
8. Co – authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors).
1. All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation.
2. Submissions must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing 1.5
3. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and line spacing 1.
4. Submissions may be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only.
First Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
Second Prize: Rs. 3,500/-
Third Prize: Rs. 1,000/-
For further details or queries, please email us at email@example.com
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017