The IBA Chair on continuing Legal Education, National Law School India University, Bangalore in association with M.K. Nambyar Academy for continuing Legal Education, Kochi, Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training, Trivandrum & the Advanced Centre on Research, Training and Development in Cyber Laws and Cyber Forensics, NLSIU, Bangalore is going to organize a three day workshop on Cyber Crime and Administration of Criminal Justice.
Date: 19th – 21st August, 2016
Venue: National Law School India University, Bangalore
Who should attend?
The programme is open for police officers, prosecution officers, judges, lawyers, law teachers. Please note that the participation is not open for students
The topics to be covered in the training programme will include:
- Cyber Crimes – understanding the technical as well as the legal issues relating to various forms of cyber crimes
- Cyber Laws – both procedural as well as substantive;
- Cyber Forensics, Electronic evidence, ISP Liability, etc.
There is no cost involved from your side excepting the travel expenses. Boarding and lodging will be arranged free of cost by the organizers. If interested, please do send us the filled-in form at your earliest convenience so that we can send details of the programme.
The last date for registration is 5th August, 2016.
IBA-MILAT continuing Legal Education Centre,
National Law School of India University,
Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru – 560242
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017