The Centre for Business and Commercial Laws (CBCL) of National Law Institute University, Bhopal in collaboration with Tanikella Rastogi Associates, is organising the latest edition of the NLIU-TRA Contract Drafting Competition.
The participants are required to draft a contract as per instructions provided to them. Subsequently, one representative from the top four teams will be interviewed on the contract for award of rankings.
The last date for the submission of the draft is 22nd November, 2015 (11:59 pm). Submission of the draft shall be considered as registration of the team. A maximum of two persons can participate as a team for the competition. The dates of the telephonic negotiation shall be informed to the qualifying participants at a later stage.
The prize money for the competition shall be:
• First prize: Rs. 10,000
• Second prize: Rs. 7,000
• Third prize: Rs. 3,000
• The Draft must be submitted in English Language only. It must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with line spacing of 1.5 and margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
• Every entry is subject to a limit of 2000 words, excluding the cover letter.
• The subject of the e-mail should read “NLIU-TRA Contract Drafting Competition 2015”.
• The final submission of the draft and the clarifications should be mailed at email@example.com.
The rules of the competition are HERE. The problem/case-study of the competition can be accessed HERE or by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Uzma Naseem (Convenor, CBCL): +91 8989804919
• Garima Gupta (Co-Convenor, CBCL): +91 9165786703
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016