NHAI Recruitment: Deputy General Manager (Legal), Apply Here
The National Highways Authority of India has invited application for the post of Deputy General Manager (Legal).
The National Highways Authority of India was constituted by an act of Parliament, the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. It is responsible for the development, maintenance and management of National Highways entrusted to it and for matters connected or incidental thereto.
Number Of Vacancies :
- Deputy General Manager(Legal) – 02
- Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute
- 9 years’ experience in the Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay 5400/- or equivalent or higher out of which 6 years experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/ arbitration / legislative matters / land acquisition.
Method of Recruitment : Deputation
How To Apply :
Visit the Website www.nhai.org
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC directed Centre to seize Underworld Don Dawood Ibhrahim’s property - April 20, 2018
- Centre to amend POSCO Act to ensure Death Penalty for rape of minors, tells SC - April 20, 2018
- Former Delhi High Court Chief Justice Rajinder Sachar passed away - April 20, 2018