NCU 1st International Essay Competition on Environmental Justice
The NorthCap University, Gurgaon is organizing an International Essay Writing Competition 2017 on the theme of “Environmental Justice: Contemporary Issues in National and International Perspective.”
- Environmental Democracy and Access Rights
- Sustainable Development and Disaster Management
- Legal and Human Right Perspective on Environmental Justice
- Environmental Justice and Basic needs
- International Initiatives towards Environment Protection
- Role of Supreme Court and Environmental Justice in India
- National Green Tribunal and Environment Protection
- E- waste Management and Environment
- Environmental Democracy and Social Justice
- Challenges to Environmental Democracy
- Environmental Justice and Accountability
- The Competition is open to the students who are pursuing their 5/ 3 Year LLB Course / LL.M./ M.Phil./ Ph.D./ or any other Undergraduate or Master courses (other than Law) in any university across the world.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition.
- No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere.
- Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the essay.
- First Prize- Rs 10,000
- Second Prize-Rs 7,500
- Third Prize-5,000
- Certificate of merit will also be issued to the winners. Certificate of participation will be given to every participant of the Essay writing Competition.
- Last date for the payment of Registration Fees 20th Oct, 2017
- Last Date of Submission on Essay 25th Oct, 2017
- Declaration of Result 2nd Nov 2017
Send your hardcopy of Registration Form and Demand Draft to:
Mr. Balwinder Singh (faculty coordinator), Assistant Professor
School of Law, The NorthCap University, HUDA Sector 23-A, Gurugram, 122017
Brochure: NCU Essay Writing Competition