National Youth Summit-2018
Indian National Bar Association in association with The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Gujarat is organizing a summit for students titled “National Youth Summit”, a platform for the young Indian students to come together and get inspired to prepare themselves for the next generation. The Summit focuses on variety of topics including entrepreneurship, Uniform Civil Code, Gender Biasness, Law & Policy issues, Human Rights, innovation, technology, leadership etc., which are key for the youth to shape the future.
The summit, which will be the first of its kind, will have 250 participants from all over India
- Hon’ble Justice Shri Jayant Nath, Delhi High Court
- Zameer Nathani, Director-Legal, Raymond India
- Reena Singh, Advocate, Supreme court of India & Former Additional Advocate General, Uttar Pradesh
- Charu Pragya, Social Activist
- Many More…
For Registration; kindly Click Here
Note: All the participants of the summit will get the certificate of participation.
Venue: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Pratapgunj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390002
Latest posts by Ankita (see all)
- Plea filed in SC seeking probe into Sridevi’s death - March 24, 2018
- Delhi Trial Court allows summons through WhatsApp - March 24, 2018
- Will look into problems of transgenders: Centre to SC on Aadhaar-Pan linking - March 20, 2018